Sunday, August 26, 2012

Isabel & Justin

I met Isabel in a very unconventional way.  Let's just say we share a common interest for crystals and wellness and have been good friends ever since.  I am very close to her mom, Tita Yoli, who reminds me of my own mom.  Once in a while,we're even mistaken as sisters even though we hardly look anything alike.  Perhaps it's the same aura.

During my days as a makeup student, Isabel was kind enough to be one of my models for my session on red lips.  Being a natural beauty, Isabel didn't really need makeup, but the look was such a success that she asked me to replicate this look for her entourage on her wedding day.

It was an early Sunday morning when I made the trip to Hacienda Isabella.   I set up my kit and replicated the look I created for Isabel more than a year from her wedding on her five bridesmaids.  I'm really thankful I put that one down on a chart.  It was a beautiful wedding, and quite unique to have the bride sewing all the dresses of the entourage.  Even my dress was made by the bride herself.  It was simple yet elegant, just like Isabel.


Hair by: Cora Lee
Photos by: Aaron Ebio





Red lips on the 5 birdesmaids

No comments:

Post a Comment