Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Anj & Mark

On my first year as a teacher, I met Anj who was to be my first and only head teacher and very good friend.  She is an amazing woman with a beautiful heart and needless to say, an excellent teacher!  It goes without saying that I met Mark, the love of her life.

I still remember the day Anj showed me the sparkling ring on her finger, which sent me jumping and screaming all around a tiny corridor in school. (It was a good thing class was over by then).  After my joyful screaming, she proposed to me and said, "Will you...do my makeup?"  How could I refuse!  Of course I said, "Yes, I will!"

Thank you Anj & Mark for making me a part of your special day!

Hair by Cora Lee
Photos by Jaja Samaniego

Me & Anj
Putting on the lips


Paula, Sister of the Bride and Maid of Honor



The Blushing Bride

Anj & Mark



1 comment: